welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
10:40 PM
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Spent the whole day trying to complete my ds game that I recently downloaded... but guess what the last boss is have a HP of 7000 and she has a stupid move to heal 999MP... so practically I will have to spent at least one hour trying to complete the games... yup... until I complete the game I am not going to stop playing.... ciao~